Lavish Lashes Extensions
$225 GORGEOUS EYES
The Gorgeous Eyes set achieves maximum volume using a strand to strand application. Every strand is coated to create a truly gorgeous appearance. Depending on the type of lash extension selected this look can be soft and feathery or a heavily Mascara’d look.
$205 SEXY EYES
The Sexy Eyes set is ideal for the client that wants a step up from natural without going all out. Individual strands per eye are applied throughout the lash line creating a look resembling 3 coats of mascara.
$165 NATURAL LOOK
The natural glam set is ideal for the client who wants a noticeable look without being over powering. Similar to the appearance of 2 coats of maraca.
$140 STARTER SET
The Starter Set resembles one coat of mascara.
$75 BOTTOM LASHES ONLY
A more balanced look can be achieved by adding bottom lashes to your set. Bottom lashes make your eyes to appear larger.
$45 BOTTOM LASHES – TOUCH UPS
During a bottom lash refill all over grown lashes are removed and replace. If you have lost any off your extensions they will be replaced at this time.
Eyelash extension Fills*/**
|2 weeks||25% loss/2 weeks/up to 45 minutes||$65.|
|3 weeks||50% loss/3 weeks/up to 60 minutes||$75.|
|4 weeks||75% loss/4 weeks/up to 75 minutes||$100.|
|5+ weeks||90% loss/5+ weeks/up to 90 minutes||$125 and up.|
|Top and bottom fills||$100 and up.|
|Existing Client||Removal of lash extensions applied by our lash stylists||$25.|
PREP FOR YOUR EYELASH APPOINTMENT
Following a few simple instructions can make or break the bond of your eyelash extensions.
With proper prep/aftercare – you can make your lashes last 1-2 weeks longer than without proper care.
- Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
- Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- If you wear contacts, it is recommended that you do not wear your contacts to your lash appointment.
- Try not to wear waterproof cosmetics at least 2 days before your appointment, as the residue is almost impossible to remove properly.
- Once the lash application starts, you need to close your eyes, lay flat and be still until the application is over
- Discuss any allergies, sensitivities or irritating eye treatments that you’ve had such as permanent makeup application, chemical peels, etc.
- Lash Tinting or Lash Perming should be done 48 hours prior to your lash extensions application.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. Feel free to listen to your own audio or take a nap and let the lash transformation begin.
We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Soft Touch Eyelash Extensions – NO EXCEPTIONS. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.
What to Get/Schedule Before Your Appointment (Not After):
- Exfoliating Treatments
- Waxing/Tweezing is ok before or after
- Massages (your face has to be in the holder)
- Laser Treatments
- Spray Tans (not immediately before/after)
**Do not schedules lashes the same day you have any botox/filler treatments administered. You may get them done immediately following lashes though.
Please follow these guidelines to help keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful.
FIRST 48 HOURS
- Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 48 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your Lavish Lashes Specialist immediately. You may be allergic to lash extensions and need to have them removed.
AFTER 48 HOURS
- Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
- Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara. We recommend using water washable mascara brushed gentle on the tips of your extensions, or Volume-Up mascara which is specially formulated for lash extensions.
- We recommend you come back for a Re-Lavish application within 2-3 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes.
Appointments can be made online, by calling, or through text. We do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 6 business hours* before your appointment.
Clients who have no-showed for appointments three times will be asked to pay a deposit towards their future appointments.
All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone.
We ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments.
We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Soft Touch Day Spa Eyelash Extensions – NO EXCEPTIONS. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and materials from work done in other salons.
If you currently have lash extensions on, you must get them removed before receiving your first new set with us.
We accept Cash and all major credit cards.